TipMeOut is an application for the creation and sharing of addresses and geolocated events within circles of trust. It cumulates the creation of an address book along with the planning of events around the addresses, which no other existing application currently does.
TipMeOut is the simplest way to adopt your friends’ best addresses! Did you ever wonder where your epicurean friends find their kicks? Now you know. Look up their fine addresses, pick the experiences that suit your needs, adopt them or add them to your wishlist.
- Create your personal address book of your best addresses (tried or to test), and file them under 16 different categories.
- Evaluate and share tips, photos, comments, etc. relating to geolocated addresses within your circle of trust (friends, colleagues, family…), and other members.
- Look up addresses that match your profile or suit your needs, and access your circle of trust’s reviews and recommendations.
- Plan your events, and invite friends and relations around specific places and venues (restaurant, concert halls, discos, etc.); follow up on organization in real time: see who’s coming or not, handle invitations, verify numbers of guests, price lists, and visualize it in your agenda...
Secure, playful, and easy to use:
“Simple life, and good times at your fingertips” is the line that best describes TipMeOut, which turns every one of your searches into a playful, easy and quick manipulation. Use it once and you’ll adopt it and, from there on, will do nothing without it.
- Around me issue and new "around me" in search to know which places are around me directly without writing anything
- New Facebook invitation implemented
- New acceptance system for sharing addresses
- Blank options for places subcategories
- Sending emails from app by using invisible copy field
- "Add place" button in top right corner
- Places bar (just arrows) next to searchfield
- Minor bugs fixed
- No internet connection page when server is unreachable