The Titan Remote works alongside your Avolites Titan lighting console to provide moving light control from your mobile phone or tablet.
Avolites designs and manufacturers lighting consoles for use in the entertainment industry. The Avolites range leads the world for fast and intuitive moving light control. To use the Titan Remote you must have an Avolites Titan console connected to your device via a WiFi network.
Using this app you can connect to a console and carry out the following functions:
• Select and control fixtures
• Change or modify fixture attributes such as Pan or Tilt
• Update and create palettes
• Apply Palettes
• Play Cues
• Command style fixture selection and intensity control
• Quick Sketch Legends
• View DMX Address Patch
Any number of remotes can be connected to a console and another lighting designer can work on the console while the remote is in use.
This app includes a demo mode to allow you out try it out without requiring a connection to your Titan console.
New version of the Avolites Titan Remote
- Updated to be software Titan V8 software.
- Fixture DMX addresses and legends update live.
- Not, + and - added to the keypad for full syntax editing
- KitKat compatibility