• Used by several teams in the English League
• Developed with Dean Holdsworth and his many years experience as both a footballer and as a manager
• Add in your player names and their preferred shirt numbers
• Simply drag your players into position using your finger
• Annotate your strategies using the drawing tools
• Animate player movement and ball passes
• Add more animation steps for more complex strategies
• Save/load your strategies and make changes to them at a later date
• Choose from a variety of pitches including full, half, goalmouth, training grids, blank and futsal
• Add in a range of training equipment including cones, poles, manikins, hurdles, balls, ladders and zonal areas
• Add notes to your strategies
• The Master Tactician comes in 3 flavours:
- Premium; Full Package with free updates to future addons
- Pro; Standard product with option to purchase all current and future addons (mobile version available with a reduced feature set)
- Free; Try out The Master Tactician with a limited feature set
The Master Tactician is the ultimate soccer strategy app. It has been designed for use at all levels from grass roots to the top-flight leagues.
The Master Tactician has endorsement from footballing professionals including former Premiership Striker and League 2 Manager Dean Holdsworth, former England and Manchester United Winger Lee Sharpe and West Ham Manager Sam Allardyce!
Create your tactics and show your players those match winning strategies and set pieces, on the training ground or during a match. Your players will be able to see where and when to make those runs with the inbuilt animation engine.
The Master Tactician benefits from continuous input and feedback from professionals in the footballing world; this gives us the edge to provide coaches with the right tool for their job.
Note: this is currently only available in the English language.
- Option to now display player's surname on the pitch
- Player profile colour scheme updated
- Lines drawn on step 1 now appear when loaded from a saved file
- Team sizes(11v11 to 5v5) are now saved with files
- Other bug fixes