Toddler counting and alphabets is an application designed for early childhood and pre-school development focusing on core cognitive concepts built around alphanumeric (ABC and 123) sequencing. Designed in conjunction with parents, child behavioral therapists and school teachers, this application emphasizes basic educational concepts for children throughout various stages of their development.
The “Dinosaurs” package focuses on dinosaurs associated with a prehistoric themed environment bringing the application to life with rich illustrations and audio. Your child will learn through the exploration and discovery of sequencing puzzles with unique character illustrations while developing the child’s imagination and learning patterns.
Four distinct modes of play offer variations of difficulty to address the toddler’s development at various stages. In addition, a settings menu for the adults/parents provides options to configure the interactions which can also help to focus development on more specific tasks. The settings also provide options for the child to receive a personalized graphical certificate of accomplishment which can be printed out and put on display for reinforced encouragement and development of confidence.
Development of basic cognitive concepts include:
* Alphanumeric character and pattern recognition
* Alphanumeric character matching
* Upper and lower case alphabets
* Alphabet sequencing
* Number sequencing
* Refinement of fine motor skills
* Audio recognition of letter and number names
Key Features include:
*4 distinct modes of play including alphabets and counting up to 20
* Easy to use and tested by children in focus groups
* Audio recorded by children for peer association
* “Sticker Book”, audio and animated graphics delivers praise and rewards throughout
* Audio confirmation of number and alphabet characters
* Beautiful professional illustrations