High quality toddler flash cards with voice playback of all the words!
This app is designed to help young children (and even babies) learn basic words in a fun and engaging way.
Check out the reviews!
* Great for toddlers. My daughter is almost two and when she sees my phone, she asks for"ball," the first flash card on this app.
The app contains over 170 picture flash cards divided into 10 categories (Animals, Food, Body, On the Go, Around the House, Colors, Alphabet, Shapes, Outside, Instruments).
Each flash card includes a high quality image, text displaying the word and a clear audio recording speaking the word. While flipping through the pictures and playing with the voice, your child will be learning and having fun at the same time.
*NOTE: to increase the volume of the voice use your device's volume up button (probably the same as your ringer volume button) while the voice is playing. It should say "Media Volume" instead of "Ringer Volume".
* High quality images (over 170)
* Simple to use (child simply "swipes" to reveal the next card)
* Ten flashcard categories
* Option to customize categories displayed
* Shuffle mode
* Voice playback of all the names