ToDoTimer is a simple to-do list with a built-in timer and break reminders.
It keeps track of what you have to do and how long it takes, and it also reminds you when to take a break and when to get back to work.
- View and export timesheet data
- Add/edit/delete items on the to-do list
- Timer integrated with the to-do list
- Landscape view has split-screen while timer is running
- Reminder to take regular breaks with customizable alarm
ToDo Timer is based on the Pomodoro Technique for time management created by Francesco Cirillo.
- When marking a task complete, the work session timer will continue, keeping track of the time spent in between tasks. (I added this functionality specifically because I noticed I waste a lot of time stalling when switching tasks.)
- Exported data is saved in CSV files, which can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
- Android only allows emailing files after exporting them to the SD card. So to email the data, you'll need to have an SD card.
- Categories for to-do list items
- Sorting the to-do list by due date, category, or alphabetically
- A viewable log of all completed tasks
- Editing/deleting timesheet entries
- ...and more, depending on your suggestions!
- Fixed some bugs
- Changed background color