This is ad-supported lite version of "Toggle Settings | Profiles"
"Powerful Android utility" ~Andronicia.com
"The control tower for your Android" ~Andronavi.com
"Easy to use." ~Avin
"By far my most often used app." ~Paul
With Toggle Settings you can create complex event based rules, easily manage you device settings with profiles and quickly toggle/change system settings. App also give quick access using notification bar, a process panel to view running tasks and many other features.
Right now app supports location based, incoming & outgoing calls based, time based, date & time, battery events, charger events, car/desk dock events, headset events, bluetooth events and wifi events based rules. In new version you can add conditions to your event based rules.
Full feature list:
* 12 customizable profiles
* RuleSets to define set of rules applicable on selected days or during given dates
* Rules with start event, start conditions and end events
* Supports 'and', 'or' and 'not' operator in conditions
* Monitors system for 11 different events - location, incoming & outgoing calls, time, date & time, battery events, charger events, car/desk dock events, headset events, bluetooth events and wifi events
* Rule conditions based on 18 different system states
* 10 toggles to quickly turn important system settings on and off - Airplane mode, APN data, Auto sync, bluetooth, fast bright, orientation, screen never timesout, silent mode, portable hotspot and usb tethering
* Shortcuts to other major system settings - Brightness, ringtone, volume controls and ringer mode
* Task Manager to view list of running tasks
* Ignore list for tasks
* Quick access through notification bar
* Backup and restore capability
* Battery status
* Memory status
* Supports 6 languages - English, Japanese, French, German, Chinese and Spanish
We are working on many new features. Custom actions are next.
- Location engine now accepts all location updates irrespective of accuracy. It picks best location from network, GPS and OpenCellId providers.
- Accuracy now exclusively depend on your saved location acceptance radius(bubble).
- You can now customize how location engine should work. Configure engine settings from Preferences -> Rules -> Rule Engine.
- Debug last known locations from option under location engine settings.
- Other bug fixes