Toilet Tracker is a lifestyle management and statistical analysis program for the Google Android operating system.
What Toilet Tracker does:
* Record details about toilet usage
* Provide charting of gathered data in the form of tables and graphs
* Schedules Android Notification events (Reminders) a pre-set time after the last toilet use
* Integrates with Facebook to provide public notification of toilet use to friends
Who would use Toilet Tracker:
* Paraplegics who find toilet reminders useful to prevent compacting or bladder problems
* Pet owners caring for animals with pelvic injuries causing them to require regular help to use their litter box
* People in roles which only allow toilet use at certain times (pilots, surgeons, etc.)
* Anyone who wants to have fun tracking their toilet usage!
For more information, please see: http://www.beaksoft.com/toilettracker
Retargeted for Android 4.0.3+ so as to fix menu button issues