Graph plot widget for techo-geeks. Plots readings such as CPU usage, battery and sensors on your homescreen for easy tracking of all your device information!
Plot types are:
- Battery %
- CPU usage %
- Free memory %
- Cell/WiFi signal
- Network data
- Battery current*
- Magnetic field
Please note: This is a widget not an app, so it won't appear in your app drawer. To install, go to your homescreen, press menu -> add -> widget. Select Tokaplot from the list, and once the widget is on your screen, tap it to configure it.
The information is accumulated over time, so nothing will appear immediately. Multiple widgets are fully supported, add as many as you like to plot more data.
This version allows customisation of the plot colours and several background layouts. However, it is limited to only a small widget size. If you'd like bigger widgets and extra customisation, please check out TokaplotPlus in the market.
If you don't feel like paying, the full source code for the plus version is available for free from:
Download, hack and enjoy!
* Unfortunately, many devices do not have this information.
- FINALLY found a way to remove the stupid notification without losing long-term functionality.
- Fixed network data in/out stalling on some devices.
- Fixed FC due to service re-starting
- Further optimisations to log file polling.