This application is very convenient when you want to measure time of more than one thing at the same time! For example, boiling pasta for 6 minutes, eggs for 15 minutes.
Also, once you create timers, you can reuse them many times!!
The application doesn't need to be running foreground. Once timers start, the application wakes up from background even after rebooting when time to alarm comes.
The main functions are as follows
- Run multiple timers concurrently
- Each timers can have different name
- Up to 30 timers can be created
- Timers are active even after phone reboot
- Different alarm sounds and names can be assigned to each timer
- Display elapsed time
- Manual sort or real time auto sorting
- Support Cloud backup so that setting and timers will be recovered upon device change.
- Three different sizes of fonts and button are selectable.
- No advertisements for the paid version
- Emergency release to fix a bug that all non running timer are reset upon application exit
- Show confirmation dialog for timer reset.
- Fixed an issue on Android 5.0 that alarm doesn't sound if magnetic case cover is closed
- Fixed an issue that a timer can't be deleted in some cases
- Added software menu button and moved all delete button to application menu
- Changed to override system alarm volume by the application volume (optional)