Sync your TomTom Sport Watch automatically.
Get the most out of your TomTom GPS sport watch by pairing it with the MySports mobile app. For your Multi-Sport and Runner, easily upload and access your key activity information without connecting to a computer. For your Golfer, use this app to update course data and review your scorecard history.
Get out on your activity faster - QuickGPSFix helps your watch find your precise location quickly so you can start your activity. Use the TomTom MySports mobile app to automatically download QuickGPSFix to your TomTom Sport Watch.
• To use this app you will need a TomTom Runner, TomTom Multi-Sport or TomTom Golfer GPS Sport Watch.
• This app has been tested on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5
• Samsung Note 2 & 3
• Nexus 5 & 6
• HTC One M7 & M8
• Motorola Moto X
• LG G3
• Sony Z2 & Z3
• We will be testing & adding more devices in the future.
Before using the MySports mobile app you need to connect your watch to a MAC or PC once (via the desk dock provided), go to www.tomtom.com/123 and download MySports Connect Desktop Application to:
• create your MySports Account
• download the latest watch software version (1.8.34 or above)
You can then download the MySports mobile app and connect your watch with your mobile via Bluetooth by going in the 'Phone' section in your watch menu.
- we've fixed various bugs by analyzing crash logs we received from our users
- we improved bluetooth compatibility with various devices