Sync your TomTom Sport Watch automatically.
• To use this app you will need a TomTom Runner or TomTom Multi-Sport GPS Sport Watch.
• This app has been tested for:
• Samsung Galaxy S3
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Nexus 5
• HTC One (M7).
• We will be testing & adding more devices in the future.
• This app is currently not supporting mobile devices with Android Lollipop. We are working on adding compatibility with Android Lollipop devices.
Use the TomTom MySports mobile app to easily upload and access your key activity information without connecting to a computer.
Get out on your activity faster - QuickGPSFix helps your watch find your precise location quickly so you can start your activity. Use the TomTom MySports mobile app to automatically download QuickGPSFix to your TomTom Sport Watch.
Before using the MySports mobile app you need to connect your watch to a MAC or PC once (via the desk dock provided), go to www.tomtom.com/123 and download MySports Connect Desktop Application to:
• create your MySports Account
• download the latest watch software version (1.7.29 or above)
You can then download the MySports mobile app and connect your watch with your mobile via Bluetooth by going in the 'Mobile' section in your watch menu.
- we added support for our the new TomTom Golfer: you can update the course data for the golf courses you have recently visited and update your QuickGPS data so you get a GPS fix faster
- we improved pairing for supported phones (more improvements, supported phones and Lollipop support in the next release!)