Basic 10 digit calculator with large colored keys and a big display allows for quick (%) (+) (-) (x) (÷). Also features Memory store (MS) and Memory recall (MR) as well a handy Back button. The layout is clean, colorful and made easy to do quick simple calculations. (All numbers absolute)
• Easy to Clear display by tapping the number screen.
• Simplistic layout with handy Back button
• Quick Percent function
• Simple Memory store/recall button
• Very Large colorful keys for easy and quick calculations.
• Large Number display with easy to read numbers.
• Dual display to see both number sets and operand.
Percent Function example: You get an 82$ bill at the restaurant and the tip is 15%, to get total bill amount
• type 82 (+) 15 (%) shows:"94.3" so 94.30$ is the total bill.
or to get tip amount only
• type 82 (x) 15 (%) shows: "12.3" so 12.30$ tip.
To use enter 1st number and press the Operand (+, -, x, ÷) followed by second number then press the (=) or another Operand. If required the results can now be used to do a 2nd calculation by pressing an Operand (+, -, x, ÷) and entering a second number followed by (=) or Operand.
For (%) instead of pressing (=) you press (%) following your calculation. % works same as standard calculator (see Example above)
At anytime you can clear the screen by pressing anywhere inside the blue/white area of the number screen.
You can Store typed numbers or results at anytime by pressing (MS) then later Recall results using (MR) to use in your calculations.
Backspace allows correcting any numbers you enter manually, deletes one character back per press. If Back button is pressed after (=), (%) or (MR) is pressed then the whole number is deleted. (All numbers absolute)
Version 1.10: Intel x86 now supported