Increase your French vocabulary the smart way by learning the words that you will really need. The list of 1000 most frequent French words teaches you the words that are used in the majority of situations.
★★★★★ - Brilliant!
★★★★★ - Incredibly useful
★★★★★ - Simple, clear, and addictive
Feel confident that you've got all the essential French words covered. According to statistical research, the various forms of the top 1000 French words are used in the majority of spoken situations. Learning these words early in your study will have a significant impact on your mastery of the French language.
You'll encounter these words in everyday conversations, print media, books, radio and TV. This is the must-know French vocabulary if you are serious about speaking fluent French.
We have included pronunciation of words by native French speakers to help you pronounce the words correctly. The materials have been verified by native French speakers, so you can be sure that you get the correct pronunciation and translations right from the start.
✰ Must-have for any French learner ✰
✰ Approved by native French speakers ✰
✰ Top-quality materials you can rely on ✰
• Pronunciation by native French speakers
• High-quality audio recordings
• Learn French words with English translations
• Accurate phonetic IPA transcription
• Search for words in French and English
• No Internet connection required
• Learn the most essential French words
• Hear how native speakers pronounce the words
• Study many different meanings of the words
• Take advantage of accurate IPA transcription
• Faster learning curve
• Save French words to Favorites for review
• Display a random word from the list
• Easy navigation with 25-word blocks
• Replay audio as many times as you want
Do you want to know which French words are ranked #1 and #1000? Find out inside, plus much more, including pronunciation, translations and audio recordings.
Tags: learn French, French words, France, French, vocabulary, french audio, audio, speak French, foreign language, vocabulary builder, common words, 1000 words, flashcards, top French words, study French, learning French, travel, France travel, language learning