Topdriver is a free app that uses smartphone technology to measure how safe a driver you are.
At No Nonsense you can prove you are a safe driver and get up to 30% off the cost of your insurance. TopDriver is a smartphone app that monitors your driving behaviour. By using the app, you could save up to 15% off the cost of your insurance at the point of purchase. You then temporarily self-install a small plug-in device in your car that confirms your driving behaviour. Safe drivers will receive up to 15% additional cash back. In total, you could save up to 30% off the cost of your car insurance! One in three drivers will get the full savings and one in two will get some savings!*
TopDriver is ideal for drivers under 30 who are sick of paying high premiums.
The App is free. You are under no obligation to buy No Nonsense car insurance. Download the app now to rate your own driving and see if you are a safe driver.
How does TopDriver work?
1. It is free to download to your smartphone.
2. You activate the app before each journey to allow it use your mobile device’s GPS to monitor your driving.
3. Once you reach 80 km of monitored driving you can view your TopDriver score.
4. To qualify for savings upfront of up to 15% on No Nonsense TopDriver, you need to record 800 km of monitored driving.
5. We give you feedback and tips on how to improve your TopDriver score and become a safer driver.
6. Your TopDriver score is based on your long term driving habits. Measurements of how you drive include your speed; your braking; your cornering; your acceleration; when and where you drive. This score in conjunction with your No Claims Discount will determine your savings with No Nonsense TopDriver.
Is this App for you?
1. Are you aged under 30?
2. Think you’re a safe driver?
3. Want some helpful tips on how to be a safer driver?
If you answer Yes to all 3 - download TopDriver.
* For the full list of items recorded by the TopDriver App please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” at http://www.nononsense.ie/cheap-car-insurance/topdriver/