Write down secret notes with Tostis Notes. Text is encrypted with AES algorithm and saved on your SD card to make backup easier. Every .tec file has its own alphanumeric password and is stored by default in /sdcard/TostisNotes/ directory.
Share unencrypted text inside your note with application like GMail, SMS, Twitter etc.
Send encrypted .TEC file as attachment in GMail or backup it with Dropbox.
Print to any printer with Google Cloud Print.
Buy Pro version with more features: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.tostis.notes.pro
- Share unencrypted text or encrypted .TEC file
- Shake to close!
- Vibrate on save
- Move app to SD
- Custom directory on SD
- Order file list by name, data or size in ascending or descending order
- Open .tec file directly from your favourite file manager
- Backup to Gmail folder
- Google XOAuth autentication or old plain text password method
- Print text with Google Cloud Print http://www.google.com/cloudprint (Available on Android 2.2+)
- Plain text notes without encryption with .tsc filename extension
- English manual inside About screen
- Paranoic feature: Android history shows a black screenshot
ONLY IN PRO VERSION:
- No advertisement
- Search text
- Change password of the open note
- Open Tostis Notes entering *#*#1536#*#* into the dialer
- Ability to disable "shake to close" and to change shake sensitivity threshold
- Scheduled backup to Gmail with custom options
- Quick Shortcut to favourites notes on your Home Screen
- Quick Shortcut to new note on your Home Screen
- Theme support with 4 different themes: device default, green, blue and pink
- Paranoic feature: alert on untrusted accessibility service
- Paranoic feature: erase clipboard when closing a note (works with most clipboard managers)
- Create sticky notes on notification bar for easy access
Please note that Android KitKat 4.4 does not allow to access to secondary external storage device.
Tostis Notes will try to write files in a different way that should work on most devices.
Don't write negative comments but send me an email.
Download "very alpha" desktop version from Official Site https://sites.google.com/site/tostisnotesdesktop
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support
- Added link to official site
- Added link to desktop version application