Exclusively for Rosetta Stone® TOTALe® subscribers, TOTALe Companion™ is a dedicated app that lets you practice your new language on select Android™ devices.
NOTE: Only TOTALe subscribers have access to TOTALe Companion.
TOTALe Companion features
• Rosetta Stone speech-recognition technology to help improve pronunciation
• a touchscreen interface with bright, vivid screens that are easy to use and navigate
• activities that help you review vocabulary and practice important phrases from Rosetta Course
Download today so you can practice and improve your language learning anytime, anywhere.
To use this application you will need an Internet connection.
To renew your online services, please visit My Account in TOTALe or call us.
Follow us on Twitter: @RosettaStone
Like us on Facebook: RosettaStone
©2011 Rosetta Stone Ltd. All rights reserved. “Rosetta Stone,” “TOTALe” and other names used herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and/or other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
This app update addresses feedback that we've gotten on Rosetta Stone® TOTALe Companion™.
So what have we done?
• We've made the app use less memory. That should make it run better and prevent some of the crashes that learners have reported.
• We've made some improvements so that speech recognition works better when scrolling quickly.
• We're using new Android themes so that we look good on newer versions of the Android operating system.
You gave us feedback and we listened.