No more flipping between different calendar views. Touch Calendar does it all from one zoomable and scrollable view. Now with a beautiful Material Design interface.
Rated 95% by reghardware.com ( http://goo.gl/vlIa5 ) and 9/10 by WIRED ( http://goo.gl/lLPoa ).
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports.
This is the free version, that can be upgraded with a one-off purchase to get widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone's home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- pinch-zoom to zoom in
- tap an event to see its details
- tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- calendar search
- set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different calendar colours in Google Calendar and they'll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.
A major update!
Touch Calendar now has a beautiful interface based on Google's Material Design, so the app fits perfectly with Google's new apps and with Android Lollipop.