Touch Surgery was developed to make the best of surgical training available to everyone, everywhere.
We use a process called Cognitive Task Simulation to break each operation down into fundamental steps and decision-points. The Touch Surgery Simulator teaches you every step and also allows you to test yourself.
Touch Surgery was developed by surgeons, and our content is developed in collaboration with leading surgeons and surgical institutions worldwide to ensure accuracy and surgical validity.
- State-of-the-art 3D engine to create the most realistic environments
- Suitable for trainees and experienced surgeons to learn, practice and rehearse surgery at their convenience before operating on a live patient
- Learn operations in a step-by-step fashion, then test yourself with an "unsupervised" operation.
- Use your personalised performance data that validates your knowledge and gives you feedback about your learning curve
- Build your own library of operations over time.
"...with an effortless swipe of the finger, you slice open the patient's skin. A gentle pinch and the flesh is prised apart to reveal layers of tissue. Another swipe and a pair of scissors descends into view and begins to cut into the muscle. A few more swipes, taps and pinches and, hey presto, you've removed an appendix..." The Guardian
Learn more about us at www.touchsurgery.com
A fresh new look for the content library:
- Choose between 'list' and 'card' displays
- Navigation menu on left
- Categories menu on right
- Search for content keywords
- Sort content by title, category or release date
- Mark your favourite modules
- Share specific modules with friends and colleagues