Deltek Touch Time & Expense for Vision
Entering timesheets and expenses is never fun, but it’s now easier than ever with Deltek Touch Time & Expense for Vision. Touch Time & Expense provides Vision users anytime, anywhere access to submit and track time, units, and expenses for project-based activities directly from your Android device - saving time and increasing accuracy and efficiency. Same great timekeeping and expense tracking features as in Deltek Vision, and ideal for users who travel or are away from the office.
- Ability to enter projects, phases, tasks, labor codes, labor categories and labor comments
- Take pictures of receipts and upload them to expense reports
- Quickly access favorite or recent projects allowing efficient entry
- Input any combination of regular and overtime hours for each day in a labor period
Enter units for each day in a labor period
- Validate timesheet entries against project budgets and expected hours
- Easy and secure access to the app using a 4-digit pin
Your organization’s instance of Vision must be updated to at least Vision 7.0 SP1 with the latest hotfix and needs to be accessible via the internet. This version of Touch Time & Expense is not supported on Vision 6.2 SP2 or earlier.
Deltek Touch Time & Expense for Vision utilizes a server-side component that must be installed on your Vision application server. Contact your IT department to ensure this component is in place and up to date prior to utilizing this mobile app.
For more information and details on system requirements and known issues, please see KB article #71390 on Deltek’s customer care web site, https://deltek.custhelp.com
To use Touch Time & Expense for Deltek Vision, a Vision user license is required. For more information please visit us at www.deltek.com
Upgrade to Apache Cordova to mitigate security issue.