This application is developed for the sport enthusiasts, organizers of sport events and coaches. In case an official race you have all resources and professional equipment for the registration of participants, capturing and processing the results. And if not, and you have organized a race among friends or members of the club? Or is this training? When a lot of athletes start out to race regular stopwatch is often not the best choice. Try Touch to Race.
Currently the application supports the time trial, mass start, start in groups and basic management capabilities. But we are moving forward and you will see support for other types of competitions and networking during this season.
- Supports start, finish and calculation of results. This may be a time trial, mass start or classic one when multiple athletes start from the same line at once.
- Finish with a gesture or entering the bib number of the participant.
- Deferred finish. A way to register finish time of participants who reached the finish line at near the same time. Save timestamps and allows you associate particular bib with the time later.
- Calculates results and creates a list of finished participants with personal time and lag from the category leader. The results can be sent by email or shared on a page in the social networks.
- Creates and deletes events.
- Edits the list of participants with categories.
- Allows to search athletes who have registered with the previous races.
- You can create a demo event and use it to study the application.
And if you decide to install this software, then it is likely you understand the reasons for which it was designed. Maybe you’re even an expert in his sports. Please review and let me know. We want to do the application really useful.
Follow us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/106664839103642978779
- Important! In this release entering into timing mode should be done on the race edit screen. Single-click in the list opens the race for change now. We expect new navigation model will be more understandable for newbies.
- Bug fixes