"Touch Display Link" is a meeting support application that links a SHARP "BIG PAD" touch display or computer "host device" with a "client device" such as a computer or a tablet in a wireless LAN environment to enable sharing of information.
Materials for a meeting can be sent from the client device to the host device and displayed. The host device screen is displayed on the client devices of the meeting participants to allow sharing of the materials.
During the meeting, information written by hand on the host device is also displayed on the client devices. Displayed data can be enlarged/reduced and pages can be scrolled from the client devices. In addition, images captured with the built-in camera of client devices can be displayed on the host device and used as meeting materials.
After the meeting, the content written on the host device can be saved and sent to all client devices as a meeting record.
Paper documents can also be photographed with the built-in camera of a client device, and the image can be corrected (correction of skewing and upside down images) before being displayed on the host device, enabling use as meeting materials.
To use this application, the "Touch Display Link (PN-SLO1)" or "Touch Display Link 2.0 (PN-SL20/2A)" software (purchase required) must be installed and configured on the computer connected to the host device, and by linking with each client device in the wireless LAN environment, data can be sent and received and display screens shared.
When the host device software is Touch Display Link 2.0, the following additional functions can be used:
- Information written by hand on a client device can be displayed on the host device screen.
- The host device screen can be captured during a meeting and a personal memo created.
- The host device screen can be controlled remotely.
To use all writing to host device from client device and host screen control functions, SHARP Pen Software Ver. 2.9 or later must be running on the host device.
1: Data exchange and display screen linking between the host device and client device are realized.
2: Linked operation from a client device to a BIG PAD / AQUOS BOARD or computer host device is possible.
3: "Image Correction" function that corrects a skewed image taken by a camera before the image is displayed.
- When "Prohibit acquisition of user memos" is selected in the host, acquisition of user memos is not possible.
- Displaying the mouse cursor of the host by pointer image is possible.
* When "Show a pointer on the mouse cursor" is not selected in the host, the mouse cursor of the host is not displayed.
- Android 5.0 is supported.