For the Touchpad Server application and setup instructions, go here: http://www.thingsstuff.com/2012/04/12/touchpad-a-computer-remote-control-app-for-android/
Touchpad is a free Android app to enable you to control your windows computer from your Android device. It provides a simple multitouch touchpad interface to control the mouse, and accepts keystrokes from the keyboard on your device to send to your computer. Touchpad has the following features:
- Full remote control over the mouse left and right buttons from your Android device: drag n' drop, double clicking, and right clicking functionality is readily accessible - now with multitouch!
- Keyboard support allows typing on the remotely controlled computer.
- Media controls for easy control over media playback.
- Web browser controls for easy browser navigation.
- Automatically find servers from your device to make connecting to your computer simple and painless.
- Clean, minimalist design.
- Completely free and contains absolutely no ads!
Touchpad uses the following Network Communication permissions:
- Full Internet Access for communicating with the remote computer.
- View Wi-Fi State to search for computers on your network.
- Updating to version 1.3 requires an updated Touchpad Server application! Download here: http://www.thingsstuff.com/2012/04/12/touchpad-a-computer-remote-control-app-for-android/
- Added support for multitouch (drag n' drop and scrolling modes).
- Added optional modifier keys (shift, ctrl, alt toggle buttons).
- Added option to control the scroll bar size.
- Changed default Timeout to 500 ms.
- Hardware keyboards and more hardware buttons supported.
- Fixed jump when first moving the cursor.