With TouchView Mobile and Salient’s CompleteView(TM) VMS, users have instant access to live video, playback of recorded video and PTZ camera control on their smartphone from anywhere.
* Seamless integration with Salient Systems' CompleteView VMS.
* Users can instantly access, monitor and review live and recorded video from any camera connected to any CompleteView recording server.
* Utilizing CompleteView’s Dynamic Resolution Scaling, video transmission is optimized providing higher frame rates.
* Users can access video from multiple CompleteView servers from multiple sites.
* Built in support for analog cameras, IP cameras and encoders.
* PTZ camera speed and frame rate can also be controlled.
* Date and time based search recordings.
* Scrub bar control for easy playback of recordings.
* User selectable video quality levels.
TouchView Mobile supports devices running Android OS 2.2 or higher and works with all editions of CompleteView ONE, Pro and Enterprise video surveillance management system, ver. 3.8.1 or higher. Visit http://www.salientsys.com/products/touchview-mobile-apps/ for more information. Supported Android devices: DROID by Motorola, DROID 2 by Motorola, DROID X by Motorola, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note II.
* Added support for digital PTZ in playback
* Miscellaneous bug and stability fixes
* Multiple bug and crash fixes
* Added support for setting PTZ presets
* Added support for digital PTZ in live view
* Added support for multiple camera layouts
* Added support so that users can import/export their configuration files
* Added support for audio on both live and playback. Also, users can use the snapshot feature and control Axis lights while on live view