The ultimate app to follow Tour of Spain 2014 (Vuelta a España). Experience the excitement of cycling competition and have access to detailed information. profiles, rankings, historical data and news about the round that takes over from the Tour de France in the cycling season.
This edition of the Tour of Spain will start on August 23 in Jerez de la Frontera and concludes September 14 in Santiago de Compostela. Here riders like Chris Froome, Nairo Quintana, Alejandro Valverde will face off against more than 3,000 kilometers that combine fast stages and hard ascents to popular mountains like the lakes of Covadonga.
- Back button is now working properly.
- Stages map added.
- Stage profiles updated.
- More classifications included (Climber, Points, Teams, etc...)
- News section is now showing news in French, Spanish, Italian and English.
- Limited the intersitial ads.
- English is now the default language, instead of Spanish.
- Stage profiles are now zoomable.