Tower of Hanoi is a mathematical puzzle where the objective is to move a stack of disks from the left-most pole to the right-most pole in the least amount of moves, the catch being a smaller disk must always be stacked on top of a larger, and never the other way around.
• Very intuitive with Drag n' Drop action as opposed to tapping used in other Tower of Hanoi versions in the Play Store.
• Provides 3 to 8 disks. The more disks you have, the more challenging the game is.
• Provides "Undo" button to undo last move.
• Auto "solve game" ability.
• Exciting and challenging game with timer.
• Requires minimal permissions.
Check us out on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/towerofhanoi.
If you have any comments, suggestions, feature requests or bugs to report, it would be appreciated if you rate and comment in the User Reviews section. Thank you very much.
• Incorporated timer to make it more exciting and challenging.
• Records top players who have the least moves in the fastest time in an online Leaderboard.
• Added Options Menu to access Game Rules, set player name and go to Leaderboard web site.
• Added the ability to Pause game to stop the time. Automatically pauses the game when it is put in the background (e.g. when receiving a phone call)