A single-player, 2D, tower defense game with enemies, levels, and tower buildings.
definition of tower defense game:
"Turret Defense is first-person real time strategy game with personal weaponary and strategic building of turrets, walls, and traps to defend against oncoming enemies.”
● The goal is to defend the base until all enemy waves killed.
● If base’s health reach to zero player lose the game.
● Towers target the enemy that closest to base in its range
● Enemy will die when it’s hit point reach to zero.
● Enemies follow the given path to reach to base.
● Projectiles fired by towers follow a linear or guided path according to projectile type.
● Towers has 3 types of projectiles: single target damage, area of damage and slowing projectiles.
● Upgrading towers can increase their range, damage, slow amount, slow time or radius of damage, attack speed according to tower and upgrade type.
● Towers has damage, slowing amount, blasting radius, build cost, upgrading cost and attack speed properties.
● Enemies has movement speed, damage, health properties.
● Base has health and regeneration speed that can be upgraded with gold.