TrackMe is a GPS/WiFi/CellId tracker. Now includes Stealth mode! Do you want to know where a person is by sending a hidden sms message from another phone? Highly customizable.
This is the OFFICIAL conversion of the popular tool originally written for Windows Mobile 5 and 6.
* It uses the location services on your phone to retrieve your current position. That information is later used for displaying routes (realtime or pre-recorded) with Google Earth, Google Maps, directly from your phone or our viewer developed by TrackMe's community from any device or operating system.
* Works with or without internet connection. Upload your data later once you have internet access.
* Export your data to other formats and start or stop tracking using text message from other phones.
* Stealth mode: Start/stop tracking or send your position by sms by sending text messages from other phones without having TrackMe installed.
* Live tracking on the phone or using the web.
* Add comments, images for your routes.
* Force updates at anytime including a comment and/or image for important places that you want to remember.
* Manage your routes. See summary and useful information for each route.
* Upload your pictures and TrackMe will match them with your existing data automatically by using their internal properties.
* Share your position by sms, email, twitter...
* Highly customizable.
* Use my own server free of charge or your own.
* And much more!
- Added menu item to filter routes by year.
- Bug fixes
- New button to delete positions using a date range inside the route summary.
- Bug fixes
- Route summary expanded. Comments, images and options to edit them have been added.
- Now you can delete more than one position simultaneously on the map.
- Add comments directly on the map by clicking on the pushpins.
- Many bug fixes