TrackMe is a GPS/WiFi/CellId tracker. It records your path, speed, altitude, distance and other parameters. It can also be started remotely using text messages from any phone.
You can view your data (live or recorded) from your phone or also from any browser if you sync it with a TrackMe server. Highly customizable.
This is the OFFICIAL conversion of the popular tool originally written for Windows Mobile 5 and 6.
* Works with no internet connection. All your data is stored on your phone unless that you decide to sync it with a TrackMe server.
* Stealth mode: Start/stop tracking or send your position by sms by sending text messages from other phones without having TrackMe installed.
* Add markers with pictures or comments to your routes.
* Automatic image matching. You can match existing photos stored on your phone with any of your routes. TrackMe will try to find the closest match by using the tags stored inside the photos.
* Detailed route summary.
* Show nearby markers. Check on the map for nearby markers that you have added previously in other routes. Very useful if you are trying to go back to a place that you have visited before.
* Export and import routes using KML or GPX files.
* Share your position by sms, email, twitter...
* Use our own server free of charge or your own!
* And much more!
- Long sms may not be sent on newer Android phones.
- Some other small bug fixes.
- Renaming routes from the Info window was not updating the route name on the main screen.
- Images Upload. EXIF time contained in image was not compared correctly with dates in database.