Tracks2Miles is a full feature Dailymile client that allows you to take workouts recorded with the My Tracks application and uploads them to dailymile.com
****WATCH THE VIDEO****
You will need to ensure that sharing of My Tracks data is enabled. This can be done by ticking the "Allow access" box under the "Sharing" preference in My Tracks Settings page.
To upload a workout choose the "Save to SD card" option in My Tracks and select the GPX format, once done click the "Share" button. Tracks2Miles should either open or appear as an option in the list of apps.
- Export routes from My Tracks, use the "Share with friends..." menu option to share the current track.
- Post workouts without using My Tracks, Tracks2Miles can be launched directly to upload a workout without uploading a new track e.g. treadmill seasons.
- Existing route reuse, start Tracks2Miles from the launcher and hit the "Use existing route" button and you can use routes already uploaded to dailymile.
- Reused routes have zero length, some routes returned by dailymile are shown to have zero length so the distance is not filled in when using them. I have reported this to dailymile.
- If "No Access" is still reported after enabling sharing in My Tracks try force closing My Tracks or rebooting the phone.
For more details please see the following blog post:
This application has been made using dailymile API but is not endorsed by dailymile in any way.
2.0.3 Fix Force Stop error
2.0.2 Fixed Android 3.x crash and should have closed all the timing issues when commenting
2.0.1 A fix for a crash when posting comments and one when syncing
2.0.0 Lots of updates, New small screen and tablet layouts. Alerts for unreasonable speeds
1.1.30 Fixed missing menu on 4.x+ devices
1.1.29 Quick updates to deal with My Track 2.0 release. Tracsk2Miles 2.0 will be ready soon for better support