This is a trial version of "Traffic Logger" that can confirm the network traffic amount history of your Android terminal the last 63 days or less.
Purchasing the options, the following functions are available.
- Extend log retention period(14 days to 63 days).
- Use of the notification and appwidget per month.
- Use of the notification and appwidget per last three days.
- Output to CSV file.
- Remove Ads.
[How to Use]
1.Boot up this app.
2.Please confirm the content when the attentions are displayed, and click agreement if you agree (The check on the wire traffic begins).
3.Display the traffic amount chart.
4.Double tap at the date/hour, you can confirm the details.
5. Display the number of bytes for the application.
- The traffic amount displayed by this application is a reference value. So there is the case which does not correspond with your Billing detail.
- The amount of network traffic data before installing this application is recorded as done when this application is installed.
- The traffic amount of applications displayed by this application is statistics through all interfaces such as USB.
- There is a case where the traffic of applications cannot be confirmed depending on the terminal that you use.
- There is a case where the traffic amount of mobile network(WCDMA/GSM) cannot be confirmed depending on the terminal that you use. When the traffic amount of the mobile network cannot be measured, the traffic amount of all the network interfaces , such as wireless LAN, will be measured.
- In this application, the traffic amount is measured every 15 minutes. Traffic notification will be done at the time of the measurement is exceeded. So, There is a case to exceed a set value when traffic notification is done.
- The data of a trial version cannot be used in the regular version.
- Even if trouble is caused in the terminal, the software, or anything else by using this application and service, we cannot assume the responsibility.
> Version 6.0T
- Bug fix