Retrieves' results as quickly as possible with minimum effort.
1. Auto complete station names.
2. Search the full schedule/trains departing with a given time period or next scheduled train.
3. Ticket prices are also shown with schedule.
4. Last 10 searches are saved as search history.
5. Save frequently used search parameters to favourites.
Searches can be saved to favourites (while in search tab or results view) by tapping menu key->"Add to favourites".
6. Rename/Delete Favourites by long tapping on an item.
7. Send/Share a search result or all results with friends.
Icons & Market Graphics by Ranganath Gunawardane
Train schedule data is read from ICTA's railway service API.(http://m.icta.lk/services/railwayservice/)
Please note that the application displays train timetable data and ticket prices received from the government server, which are sometimes inaccurate which is beyond my control.
Source Code available at:
If you encounter a "Force Close" please uninstall and reinstall the application. If you still encounter problems please email me with the details.
I would like to thank everyone who installed the application and who gave valuable feedback to make this a success.
Bug fixes (Thanks everyone for the feedback. Helped a lot to get things fixed)
New date picker to set date when searching.
Your history and favourites will be reset to support the new date setting.