Retrieves' results as quickly as possible with minimum effort.
1. Auto complete station names.
2. Search the full schedule/trains departing with a given time period or next scheduled train.
3. Ticket prices are also shown with schedule.
4. Last 10 searches are saved as search history.
5. Save frequently used search parameters to favourites.
Searches can be saved to favourites (while in search tab or results view) by tapping menu key->"Add to favourites".
6. Rename/Delete Favourites by long tapping on an item.
7. Send/Share a search result or all results with friends.
Icons & Market Graphics by Ranganath Gunawardane
Train schedule data is read from ICTA's railway service API.(http://m.icta.lk/services/railwayservice/)
Please note that the application displays train timetable data and ticket prices received from the government server, which are sometimes inaccurate which is beyond my control.
Source Code available at:
If you encounter a "Force Close" please uninstall and reinstall the application. If you still encounter problems please email me with the details.
I would like to thank everyone who installed the application and who gave valuable feedback to make this a success.
Disclaimer of Warranty.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES
PROVIDE THE PROGRAM AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE
PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL
NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
New stations added (Jaffna etc...)