Fans of the board game, Ticket to Ride, will want this app to simplify and automate scoring. No more recounting when a player bumps the scoring pieces.
- Supports all Ticket to Ride board games (USA, Europe, Nordic Countries, Märklin, Asia, and India).
- Supports all Android tablets and phones.
- Optimized user-interface that makes scoring a snap. Only two touches needed for any action.
- Saves as you play even if you restart your device.
- Supports full undo and redo; you never have to worry about making a mistake.
- Completely free. No ads. Now and forever.
Full source code available under the Apache License, Version 2.0 at:
This is not a game. It is a utility that requires a physical Ticket to Ride board game.
This app is not affiliated or endorsed by Days of Wonder, Inc. Ticket to Ride USA, Europe, Nordic Countries, Märklin, Asia, and India as well as Days of Wonder are trademarks or registered trademarks of Days of Wonder, Inc. Days of Wonder neither warrants nor represents this application and is not responsibile for any losses or damages related to use of this application.
Version 8: Added preferences page to select player colors. Add support for 9-car train.
Version 7: Added scroll bar to history. Added purple player.
Version 6: Added the Globetrotter bonus.
Version 5: Added Catalan and Spanish translations.
Version 4: Added two and three point contracts. Lock phones into landscape mode.
Version 3: Began translations for various locales.
Version 2: Improved the UI to fit better on phones.
Version 1: Initial release tested on Motorola Xoom, Motorola Bionic.