Train Tickets is the official app from CrossCountry. Avoid queues, look up train times, check real-time running information, get prices and buy train tickets for the whole National Rail network.
With the app you can:
• Buy and plan any train journey in Britain
• Check train times and real-time train running information (including platform information)
• Find your nearest station based on your current location
• Quickly find train times based on your recent searches
• Buy selected train tickets as m-tickets
You can also make use of these great features:
• Buy CrossCountry Advance tickets up to 10 minutes before departure and have them conveniently downloaded to your mobile device as m-tickets
• Collect other tickets from the ticket machine at the station
• Buy train tickets through the app without registering or signing in
• Faster booking with your favourite journey saved for your next trip.
• Register to view all bookings made on the app or website in ‘My account’.
• Register and sign in to receive booking confirmations emails
Further features will be added soon!
The Train Tickets app is National Rail accredited and is quick, simple and secure to use.
It’s free to download and we won’t charge you a booking or credit card fee.
We noticed a problem with favourites in the previous version of our app. The issue is all fixed now, but it may have caused your saved favourites to get a bit muddled up this time. If this happens simply tap the yellow star to remove the favourite, perform your search again, then click the grey star next to it to resave as a favourite.
We've also added some new stations that have recently opened, as well as updating the information section.