Train Tickets is the official application from CrossCountry trains. It is the one stop shop to look up train times, check real-time running information, get prices and buy train tickets for the whole National Rail network.
With the app you can:
• Plan any train journey in Great Britain
• View train times and real-time train running information
• Buy your tickets for any train journey in Great Britain
• Quickly find train times based on your recent searches
You can also make use of these great features:
• Have your CrossCountry Advance tickets delivered to your smartphone as m-tickets
• Collect other tickets from the ticket machine at the station
• Buy train tickets through the app without registering or signing in
• Register and you can use your CrossCountry ‘My Account’ on our website at crosscountrytrains.co.uk and on the Train Tickets app
The Train Tickets app is National Rail accredited and is quick, simple and secure to use.
It’s free to download and we won’t charge you a booking fee.
It’s easier to buy tickets for more than 1 passenger
Android battery usage improvements
Android KitKat live train time display bug fix
Delete latest searches if required
As well as all of our Advance m-tickets, we are now offering m-tickets on some routes in the North East (between York and Newcastle) for Anytime and Off-peak ticket types.
New in-app messaging functionality
Use your NUS Extra card to get 10% off Advance tickets!