The on-the-go companion for triathletes, cyclists and runners who are serious about achieving their goals.
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Check your progress with the Performance Management Chart
• Customize your Dashboard charts to see the data that is important to you
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in the workout file viewer
• See how much time you spent in your training zones during your workouts
• Look at your Peak HR, power, pace, and speed values from your workouts
• Schedule training sessions from your Android device
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, you can sign up within the app or visit TrainingPeaks.com.
• This app can be used on devices running Android 4.0 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
Enhanced Dashboard features adding the Performance Management Chart and updating the Fitness Summary Chart for *Premium* athletes and coaches.
The PMC is a part of the the new "Periodic Chart" that gives access to over 100 pieces of your historical data.
• Configure charts to visualize your Training Data, PMC, Peaks, Fitness Summary, and Metrics
• Add, Remove, Reorder charts in app settings
• Interact with charts (Pan & zoom, Show crosshair, Tap crosshair to display item in activity feed)