Tranca is a rummy type card game derived from Canasta where the objective is to make points melding cards in sequence or groups. In Tranca, there are two more Hands, called Pots, which each player team can get when using all cards on hands.
There are a lot of variations available: Allow JOKER as wild card, allow groups, and a lot more so you can customize the game the way you like it.
Besides that, a lot of graphic options are available, such as: Background images, back cards images, animation speed, compact games on table (ideal for small screen devices), portrait or landscape modes.
* 2 or 4 players
* Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise
* Three levels of difficult: Beginner, Intermediate or Expert
* Total points per game: 2005, 3000, 5000 or ilimited
* Vulnerability option
* Undo funtion
* Save game (automatically)
* Allow/Disallow JOKER
* Allow/Disallow Groups (same rank)
* Going Out Condition: Need a clean run, need a dirty run or no condition
This game is a must have for all Rummy game lovers!
- New: Statistics
- New: Added option to allow Pots
- New: Added option to continue game after Stock runs out of cards
- New: Added option to use Pot as Stock
- New: Added option to black three worth -100 points
- New: Added option to allow only Groups (No sequence)
- A lot of bugs fixed