Never miss your bus again. Open up the app and boom: upcoming departure times for all nearby transit lines are displayed in big text and bright colours. Plan your trip, set reminders, get notifications about disruptions. Public transit not cooperating? Easily request an Uber, reserve a car2go or grab the closest bike share.
Over 100 supported cities including NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, LA, SF, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and many more across North America and Europe. See below for a partial list.
👉Google Play Picks👈
🍎World Class Design: Featured in Apple's Human Design Guidelines🍎
🚆Elected Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO🚆
🏆Editor's Choice — PCMag🏆
📰 Selected as a 'Killer App' by the Wall Street Journal📰
🗽NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner🗽
- Know when your next subway or bus is arriving with real-time predictions (where available.
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
- See exactly where your bus or metro is on the map in real-time.
- Browse real-time service advisories, and subscribe to push notifications for disruptions that may affect your commute (in select cities).
- View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline.
- See how many bikes / docks are available at nearby bikeshare stations.
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
- Find nearby car share vehicles and book one.
- NEW: Schedule alarms and get reminders before your bus or train arrives.
- NEW: Enable stop announcements and get notified when you're approaching your stop.
- Support for all transportation modes: bus / metro / subway / light rail / streetcar / train / Uber / bike share / car2go / ferry
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
Here is a partial list of supported agencies and cities ( full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit, CTFastrak*
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR)*, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR)*, NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE*, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO, Indego
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
+20 more cities!
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, HSR*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
+ 10 more cities!
*includes real-time info(eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
Feeling lost? No, not in an existential sense. In the sense that you don’t know where you’re supposed to get off your bus or subway?
No longer with Transit App Stop Announcements™
-Open up the route map
-Tap the bell icon for your stop
-Get a push notification as you approach your stop
-Disable alarms in the settings page
We also added a list of stops in the map view. Cheers yo
👉PS: Rate us 5 stars for the Donald Trump Express (transit line from the Mexican border to Donald Trump’s house)👈