TransitDB Vancouver is your quick and offline guide to public transit in Metro Vancouver. Some of its features include:
• Fully offline schedules for all bus routes and stops in the TransLink transit service area
• First and last departure information for all bus stops, SeaBus, SkyTrain, and West Coast Express train stations
• Finding nearby bus stops
• Ability to keep a list of favourite bus stops, and rename them
• Bus route diagrams (with network data)
• 12 or 24-hour time display based on your device preferences
• Taxi and other contact numbers
• Station and stop accessibility info
TransitDB Vancouver does not have trip planning functionality. If you need trip planning, try Google Maps or TransLink's trip planner.
Many more features are in the works. Watch for real-time transit schedules - coming soon!
Found a bug? Got some suggestions? Please let us know using the app's built-in feedback form.
Offline transit schedules provided by TransLink. TransitDB Vancouver is not affiliated with TransLink.
• Latest schedules from TransLink, effective 2015-04-20.
• Added ability to remove an Unloading Only stop as a favourite from its page. (user request)
• Did you know? You can remove favourites by swiping them away on the favourites page.