NOTE: Might not be working on Android 5.0 and above devices!
Calculate coordinates (E,N) for points along traverse line.
How to use:
- input coordinates (Ebs,Nbs) for Backsight point
- input coordinates (E0,N0) for point 0;
- input turning angle (clockwise by default) from line P(0)-P(Backsight) to required new point. Angle can be either degree in decimal format or Deg°Min'Sec".
- input distance from P(0) to required point;
- click Calculate, and you have coordinates (E,N) for your required point;
- now you can either Exit program, or click Next to continue calculations. If you choose Next, program will shift (E,N) values from Point (0) to windows for Point (Backsight), and (Ex,Nx) values for just calculated Point(X) will be moved to windows for Point(0). Degree and Distance data will be cleared. Program ready for new Turning Angle and Distance values to next point along line.
If you want to save results as a txt/doc files you will need to use something like Kingsoft Office (Available Free on GooglePlay) or similar app. When you finish Calculation, press "Results". On the next screen press "Send Results to E-mail". In the oppened Draft e-mail click text and click Select All. Copy all text into clipboard. Switch to Kingsoft Office, paste clipboard content and save it as a file on SD Card. Or simply sent results via e-mail to yourself.
Crashes... All apps tested with Samsung Galaxy Mini, Samsung Galaxy S3, Sony Ericsson Arc S, Samsung Galaxy S2. All stock firmware. Did not test it with rooted phones.
Crashes again... If you are using Deg°Min'Sec" format, make sure ALL field are filled with data/numbers/values. If there no values for either field simply enter 0.
On some phones with small screens, data-fields became empty and app crashed, when user input numbers and scroll screen up/down. If you have such problem, go to Settings and Un-Check "Clear Fields When Touched" box.
N.B. Always check your Setting-Out and Calculation with different methods and common sense ("sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts"). Developer and/or distributor of this program can NOT and will NOT be hold responsible for any mistakes which happened as a result of using or not using this program. By downloading and installing this program user agree to it and accept full responsibility.
Turning angle format can be:
- Decimal Degree;
- Gon (Grad)
Fixed bug with not-shown e-mail address on some devices.
* Interface Update - Day Mode added.
* Send Log (Results) via Email;
* Turning Angle can be:
- Clockwise Direction from Backsight point (Default);
- Anti-Clockwise Direction from Backsight point;
- Bearing/Azimuth (No Backsight Point required).