The Travis Credit Union Android app gives you access to your money and services at any time of day. You can review balances and transaction histories, transfer funds between TCU accounts and view images of checks already posted to your account. You can also use our app to access our free Bill Pay system to schedule and pay your recurring monthly bills. Want to pay friends for dinner? Now you can with our PopMoney mobile payment system.
Our TCU Android App also has other great features such as:
• Mobile Deposit*. Take a picture of your paper check so you can deposit it directly from your smart phone.
• Check balances
• Cross-Account Transfers
• Secure Messaging. You can send and receive secure message about your account safely via your phone.
• Alerts. Edit your alerts on the go! Save time and cut the cord from your PC.
• Check current rates. Get real-time, current interest rates for all of our financial products.
• Locate a branch or ATM. Search for TCU branches and ATMs near you address, ZIP Code or by current location. This feature utilizes the Android’s locator service to provide accurate results.
• Contact us. We’re eager to help you with your personal finances. Use the “Contact Us” tab for telephone numbers, addresses on how to reach us, hours of operation, and holiday schedule.
• Pay others. With our new PopMoney feature, you can send or receive money from others via your email address or mobile phone number. Take advantage of today’s mobile technology to make person-to-person payments with PopMoney.
• Lots of other great features, too! Download our app today and start enjoying the convenience of mobile banking with Travis Credit Union.
Thank you for your membership.
* This feature is available only to members who meet certain eligibility requirements. TCU’s standard check hold policy applies to deposits made using Mobile Deposit. Checks deposited after 3 p.m. PST will be processed the following business day. The daily limit for mobile deposit is $7,500; the weekly Limit: $20,000, the monthly limit is $40,000. Some older Android phones may have varied results with their cameras. Please make sure your firmware and Android OS versions are the highest your phone manufacturer will support. Some Android phone cameras are not compatible with the mobile deposit feature.
Travis Credit Union’s latest version of our Android app includes:
• Runs best on most Android 4.3 and higher phones and tablets
• Hundreds of improvements
• New look and feel – including a swipe menu for ease of use.
• Upgraded, more intuitive mobile deposit interface
• Quick Pay. Pay your loans easier and faster.
• Quick Login. Edit/Add access to your other TCU accounts once and you’re done
• Account Alerts access
• Secure Messaging. Interact with our Call Center
And much more!