Optimize your metal detectoring and treasure hunting. Use Google Maps to see where you are metal detecting. Graphically lay out search areas. Use GPS to overlay your tracks. Put marks down identifying your booty. Take photographs of the treasure or area to display later.
This demo version of Treasure Tracker is limited to one database.
Most users will go through the following steps:
1. Load/create a database ("default" in Demo)
2. Start Area - specify the area you're hunting
3. Stop Area - finish outlining the search area
4. Start Detecting - and away you go
5. Mark/Photo by double tapping on a location
6. Stop Detecting - stop recording GPS points to this search
There are database controls to let you delete marks, paths,
areas, or whole databases. Unfortunately, once you delete a set of data, they're gone for good.
Also, if you run "Start Area" on a database that already has a defined "area", the old area will be deleted and your new "area" will be saved.
Fixed a timing bug. Occasionally when starting to 'detect' the default database name was incorrectly set.
Also enabled 1 GPS position at start time rather than waiting to start detecting