Help Chewy beaver to protect his dam and save his home farm island from flooding and angry bug attacks!
What do you get when combining games like Bubble Shooter, Bug Smasher, Brick Breaker and Arkanoid with a beaver jumping above water in a wood farm setting? That's the Trickle Trouble saga offcourse!
A free to play, fun arcade action game with eye candy graphics, crushing gameplay and amazing sound and music that kids and adults will love to play with friends as casual to play as it is.
The trickle trouble saga:
Our hero Chewy beaver is very proud to have crafted a stick wooden dam structure in the sweet farming world of his happy home island.......but....now there appears to be big bubble trouble.....
After the great flood almost a year ago, the ground has been damaged by the water which revealed an entrance to an angry water bug kingdom below the island...And...they are very angry because they were cutt-off from their sweet candy like water treats from the lakes above them. An attack on Chewys' dam is now a fact and the island is in great danger. As the angry bugs try to sabotage the dam and hinder our hairy friend in his attempt to repare the damaged and dripping dam......its all Trickle Trouble....Hero Chewy has to save his home island from flooding once again. Will you stick with Chewy and help him and his friends?
* Free to play casual game
* Jump up and hit all water bubbles and break out before the falling drops cause a flood
* Free fish trapped in a water bubble
* Unlock 5 fantasy worlds with 60 action crush levels
* Beaver power ups by earned bonus items
* Catch and collect golden coins ingame or buy some
* Exchange collected golden coins for bonus items in shop
* Environment effects like rain, snow, fog
* Enemies like bee's, spiders, flies and bugs
* Touch and smash enemy bugs
* Crush trough rocks and wooden knots
* NO ADVERTISEMENTS!
Visit our special Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TrickleTrouble and stay tuned!
FifteenMileDrive games is an independent development studio located in the Netherlands that focuses on the development of mobile games for Google Android. FifteenMileDrive games offers solutions for all ages. In order to guarantee optimal playability and amazing music, FifteenMileDrive has strong partnerships with former C64 and Amiga game developer Boys Without Brains.
Visit us on: