TriMet Tracker provides quick access to the Bus and MAX stops that you frequent in the Portland area. This app is especially useful for people who commute frequently and want access to the real time arrival info as quickly as possible.
I created this app because I'm a local who rides TriMet almost every day and I needed an app that let me get arrival info with as few taps as possible, and no other TriMet app was up to my standards. I hope you will find it as useful as I have.
There is also an ad-free version available in the Play Store.
* Find stops near you using GPS.
* Keep a list of your favorite stops
* Sort your stops by most visited and most recently visited
* View the real-time arrival estimates for each Bus/MAX/Wes/Streetcar stop.
* Get detour information.
* Go straight to the TriMet mobile site with schedule and other information.
Feedback and feature requests are always appreciated. Please contact me at [email protected]
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
• Fixed bug causing wrong stops to be deleted
• Overhauled the UI to work and look better
• Display arrival info more clearly
• WES info shows up now
• Fixed crash related to finding a stop through the map