TriMet Tracker provides quick access to the Bus and MAX stops that you frequent in the Portland area. This app is especially useful for people who commute frequently and want access to the real time arrival info as quickly as possible.
I created this app because I'm a local who rides TriMet almost every day and I needed an app that let me get arrival info with as few taps as possible, and no other TriMet app was up to my standards. I hope you will find it as useful as I have.
There is also a free ad funded version available in the Play Store.
* Find stops near you using GPS.
* Keep a list of your favorite stops
* Sort your stops by most visited and most recently visited
* View the real-time arrival estimates for each Bus/MAX/Wes/Streetcar stop.
* Get detour information.
* Go straight to the TriMet mobile site with schedule and other information.
Feedback and feature requests are always appreciated. Please contact me at [email protected]
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
• The "search by route" button has been fixed. Thanks for all the quick bug reports!
• Can revert to the old layout for arrival times by going to the settings menu
• Tap on arrivals to see where the vehicle is on a map
• Rename stops by long-pressing on them
• Better layout when looking at arrival times.
• Fixed bug preventing correct scrolling