TripCase is setting the standards for how brilliant people travel. It keeps you connected to your entire trip – from planning, all the way to your return home.
It’s the briefcase where nothing is forgotten and everything is at your fingertips. Critical travel information is constantly being updated to serve you.
• Automatically access your trip details if you booked through one of thousands of TripCase partners
• Easily forward your confirmation emails to [email protected]
• Stay updated with FREE push notifications on Android and iOS devices
• Quickly add new trip items from your phone with our new ‘Remember this Place’ feature
• Access convenient tools like seat maps, airport maps, weather forecasts, driving directions and more
• Get a ride through Uber with just a few clicks in TripCase
• Conveniently stay on top of your trip notifications from your smartwatch - rich notifications are now on the Samsung Gear S!
Sabre is at the epicenter of what travelers need and want. Leveraging our industry connections and expertise, we have created a consumer-owned place where travelers can access what’s important at any time, in any place and with any device.
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules” — Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“beautiful itineraries!” — Rich DeMuro, NBC Los Angeles
“travel without the baggage of stress” — The Washington Post
“great for travel” — Tom Bick in interview with Advertising Age
• Want to “Remember This Place” but after you’ve been there? Now you can with enhancements to this recently added feature
• Now when you log in to TripCase using your Facebook account you’ll enjoy a more seamless experience
• A handful of tech updates are making the app run even faster than before
• New limits to login attempts strengthen your account security
• Stomped some bugs – BE GONE!
Read more about this release here: http://travel.tripcase.com/blog/tripcase-v3-4-1-release-changelog