TripView displays Sydney and Melbourne public transport timetable data on your phone. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full timetable viewer. All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it can be used offline.
- Trackwork and service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map (subject to data availability)
Additional features in the full version of TripView:
- Save your trips
- No advertisements
- Organise trips into folders
Realtime data is available for the following operators:
- Sydney Trains (Sydney metro area only, excluding Waterfall and the T6 Line)
- Sydney and Newcastle Buses
- Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Busways Blacktown, Transdev North Shore
- Sydney Ferries
- Sydney Light Rail (excluding stops between Exhibition Centre and Central)
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email [email protected]
- Fixed an issue where selecting vehicles on the rail map sometimes didn't work.
- Fixed overlapping source & destination suburb names on small screens.
- Removed unused permissions for accessing external storage. These were only ever used for writing crash logs, and are no longer required.
- Updated to the latest version of Google Play Services.
- TripView now requires Android 4.0 or higher.