The only truck GPS system where maps routes updated hourly and supported by feedbacks by over 100000 truck drivers. Our routes created on Main Computer where thousands of routes analyzed before we display you the best one.
If you have questions or need help in processing your order feel free to TEXT to us or call our support line 724-901-1115
Company that created SmartTruckRoute is based in Boston, MA, USA
Smart Truck Route GPS is a paid subscription - SmartTruckRoute is FREE from 1 to 2 pm EDT and 1 to 2 am EDT daily (365 days a year). Recommended subscription is 1 year with costing only $1 per week. To try for 1 month is $14.95 or get 1 year for $59 or 3 years for $99. All to be purchased within an app We offer a 48-hour money back.
VISIT www.SMARTTRUCKROUTE.com for more details
Takes only 3 min to install complete system with maps!!
This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and get you to your destination on time and on the budget. Smarttruckroute requires 1 gig per month data connection.
See our help to see how you can use even less data.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation available for the following countries:
Thousands and thousands for truck drivers using SmartTruckRoute daily. Please see our map of users
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic updates.
Free smarttruckdispatch.com for users of smarttruckroute
Truck friendly. Unlimited routing.
Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage.
View satellite images at your destination.
Default: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings to be higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle size or Hazmat Level
The SmartTruckRoute app subscription is a one-time payment, there are no recurring fees.
* Navigate trucks of any size with the convenience of using your phone or tablet!
* Find truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales, diesel pricing, weather, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export, driver feedback and more, Data updated daily.
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes
* Provides turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings
* Up to 10 via points
* Dispatch routes directly from your browser to your phone. Use www.smarttruckdispatch.com
* Navigate in Street or Satellite View mode.
* See surrounding traffic.
* Hands-free operation. Speak your destination or give command
* Talk while navigating.
* Specify size, Weight and Hazmat level to ensure real truck routing
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish
* FREE full use of the app between 1 pm to 2 pm and 1 am to 2 am EST
You can easily change the specifications of the truck to fit any size weight of truck or motor coach.
For portable GPS device please see
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. Please see our refund policy at http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.html.
Want a free trial? Email request to: [email protected]
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your Truck routing needs.
Customized speed limits
Send your current position from the map
Show VIA route in different colors
Improve app transfer between phones
POIs visible along the route
Press screen to report incident
Option to Avoid an area
Multiple Via Points in route
Connect to smartwatch
Store Favorites on a Cloud
State border crossing warnings
Show Speed Limit in route
Allows export a route
Instant Road Closures shown on map
Demo 1 to 2 pm and 1 to 2 am EST