Please see our new SmartTruckRoute 2 version located on Google Play.
The only truck GPS system where maps and routes are updated hourly and supported by verified truck driver feedback from over 500,000 truck drivers. Our routes are created on our servers where thousands of routes are analyzed before we display the best one to you.
Takes only 3 minutes to install the complete system with maps!
FREE from 1 to 2 pm and 1 to 2 am EST daily
For questions or help in processing your order, TEXT or call 724-901-1115.
SmartTruckRoute is based in Boston, MA, USA
SmartTruckRoute GPS is a paid subscription - To try for 1 month it is $14.95 or get 1 year for $59 or 3 years for $129. Purchase within the app. There is no charge to download; you only pay when you are ready. We offer a 48-hour money back guarantee. Visit www.SmartTruckRoute.com for more detail.
This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and gets you to your destination on time and on budget.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation is available for the following countries:
(UK and Australia versions available as separate apps)
Thousands of truck drivers are using SmartTruckRoute daily. Please see our map of users
Why we are better...
• Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
• No lengthy downloads
• Daily map updates with Permanent and Temporary Truck Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic.
• Truck friendly. Unlimited routing.
• Turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings
• Hands-free operation. Speak your destination or give command
• Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
• View satellite images at your destination.
• Configure the app to reflect the size and weight of your vehicle to insure the best route. The default settings are set up for an 18 wheeler: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings to be higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle size or Hazmat Level. Also supports motor coaches.
• Find Truck specific points of interest, truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales
• Driving assists: traffic and weather display, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export
• Odometer export (helps with IFTA filing)
• Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage (1 gig/month, see Help section to learn how to use even less).
• Up to 10 via points
• Dispatch routes directly from your browser to your phone. Use www.smarttruckdispatch.com
• Talk while navigating
• Free Updates
• One-time payment, there are no recurring fees.
* FREE full use of the app between 1 pm to 2 pm and 1 am to 2 am EST
Portable Truck GPS:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.php.
Want a Free Trial? Email: [email protected]
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your truck routing needs.
Customized speed limits
Send your current position from the map
Show VIA route in different colors
Improve app transfer between phones
POIs visible along the route
Press screen to report incident
Option to Avoid an area
Multiple Via Points in route
Store Favorites on a Cloud
State border crossing warnings
Show Speed Limit in route
Allows export a route
Demo 1 to 2 pm and 1 to 2 am EST