Hanman Technology has developed the world's first smartphone app that can monitor in real-time the status of your vehicle anywhere in the world.
When a black box event occurs, it immediately send the video to your smartphone.
[TrueEye Connected Car "vLINK" - features]
* Immediately send the video to your smartphone at the time of the event when driving or parking.
* Real-time video monitoring capabilities for the front and the rear cameras.
* The current location of the vehicle can be identified by the GPS sensor.
* Tells you immediately if the vehicle's battery voltage is low
* When the app is not running, you can monitor various situations of the car by push messages.
* Various remote starters can be supported(please refer to the website for supported models).
* Engine, door, trunk, alarm and etc can be controlled without distance limitation.
* Even when you are using a remote controller, it tells you whether the manipulation.
* When battery voltage is low, it automatically start the engine to prevent battery discharge.
- Added simple ignition sound
- Added sound and voice on/off
- Added push logs
- Added shock detection on/off in driving mode
- Fixed total data initialization
- Improved accuracy of total data used
- Added reception indicator and battery voltage icons
- Display total data used
- User on and off for low battery alarm
- Added notification for "stop-engine" command
- Changed engine sound