With Trusteer Mobile Browser, you can safely access online banking or any other website. The built-in secure browser ensures you are accessing the genuine online banking site and not a fraudulent website.
Software vulnerabilities in the mobile operating systems create an opportunity for criminal software applications to take over devices and tamper with banking transactions.
To protect you from these malicious applications, Trusteer Mobile Browser scans the device every time you access an online banking site and provides alerts on potential risks.
Trusteer Mobile Browser ensures secure access to multiple bank accounts from a single device and enables protecting a single bank account on multiple devices.
• Ensures you are accessing the genuine online banking
• Scans to detect and remove financial malware infections
• Scans to identify device security risks
• Notifies bank of risky or infected mobile devices to prevent fraud
• Supports multiple financial institutions and accounts
• Easy to download and use
• Displays a security dashboard providing real-time visibility into malware infections and device risks and includes information and remediation guidance on each identified risk.
• Out-of-band secure authentication of account login and financial transactions enabling you to accept or deny pending transactions and review transaction history.
• Out-of-band self-service account lockdown to disable account access when not banking online, eliminating the cybercriminals’ window of opportunity to use stolen credentials to submit fraudulent transactions.
Support File Download