Try-out UAN SMP is Android Application for preparing UAN SMP Exams with most efficient way. Practise test from the most easiest question to the most difficult questions. Learn from mistakes. Compare your knowledge with other people.
- difficulty level information in each question.
- automatic adjustment on difficulty level based on usage statistics.
- 3 standards test mode based on difficulty level: easy (for beginner), medium, difficult(for expert).
- 1 adaptive test mode.
- Hall of Fame, compare your score (knowledge) with other people.
- Review latest test for incorrect answer (available on limited version)
Android Permission Explained:
- Internet Access: for data synchronization and ads
- Coarse Location: to notify you if you are in the country where we have other app version (e.g. full version), usually under coverage of certain operator
- Discover Known Account: to automatically put your name when you want to post your score in our hall of fame (you can still skip posting the score or change your name).
- Read phone state and identify: to protect our test content in the device from piracy. no personal sensitive personal information is taken. (see http://www.androidcentral.com/look-application-permissions)
- Gadgetium is not a test maker nor a testprep company. Gadgetium does not claim ownership of test material in this application.
- Gadgetium is technology company building test platform. Gadgetium offers services/affiliation to test makers and/or test-prep company.
- Test materials are submitted by users/contributors around the world. Test material can be defective, outdated, or do not represent actual test exams. User and/or contributors can report the defective, outdated, or not represent actual test exams to Gadgetium in order to get it fixed. The fixes will be conducted within our quarterly periodic review by prioritizing the test material with most reports.
- Gadgetium uses own scoring mechanism and does not reflect actual scoring system in actual test.
- Revise Non Adaptive Test: allows users to browse question back and forth and submit the test at the end.
- Revise Review Page to use SwipeView UI.
- Speed up performance by picture caching (requires new permission of WRITING EXTERNAL STORAGE).
- Rewrite codes to fix fragment based programming.