We’re currently rolling out a new version of the TSB Mobile Banking App, which we expect to take about one week.
The new App does not work on rooted devices, as rooting them changes some fundamental security settings
Use the TSB Mobile Banking app to:
• Find our branches and cash machines or LINK ATMs in the UK
• View your balances and transactions
• Check up on your credit card and pay a credit card bill
• Make transfers between your TSB personal current and savings accounts
• Set up and make payments
• Change some of your personal details
• Find useful TSB phone numbers
- All whilst enjoying a high level of security.
What you’ll need to register:
- Android device running at least Android 2.3
- Data access on your device (either Wi-Fi or cellular)
- A TSB personal account and an Internet Banking username, password and memorable information
- A current phone number that you’ve registered with us, so we can reach you while you register your device, for security purposes. Don’t worry if you don’t have a registered phone number, we’ll just need to send you a letter to complete the process. You can still use Mobile Banking on your mobile browser while you wait for it to arrive.
Keeping you safe online:
We use online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. We guarantee to refund your money in the unlikely event you experience a fraud with your Internet Banking – as long as you’ve been careful. So take reasonable steps to keep your security information safe. We’ll protect you with safeguards that meet industry standards.. Find our full Fraud Guarantee and security guidelines at www.tsb.co.uk/help/mobile-banking/
We don't charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for some services, so please check with them. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Mobile Banking is available to our personal Internet Banking customers. Terms and conditions apply.
We collect non-personally identifiable location data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes, to help us fix bugs, and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme, Google and/or Apple may access data about your location (such as GPS signals from your mobile device) which can be used to approximate your location .
TSB Bank plc. Registered office: Henry Duncan House, 120 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 4LH. Registered in Scotland, no. SC95237.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 191240.
TSB Bank plc is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The latest TSB app is faster, easier to use, and very secure.
With Pay a Contact, it’s easy to send and receive payments using just a mobile number. We’ll show you how to set up Pay a Contact once you’ve registered.
And with Express Login you can now log in to Mobile Banking with just 3 characters from your memorable information. The first time you use the new app you'll need to register your device – it only takes a few minutes and you’ll need to do it just once per device