With the TSB Mobile Banking app you can:
• Find TSB branches and cash machines or LINK ATMs in the UK
• Log on with your usual Internet Banking details
• View balances and transaction history
• Check your credit card limit and pay a credit card bill
• Make transfers between your TSB UK personal current and savings accounts
• Set up and make payments
• Change some of your personal details
• Manage your existing overdraft
• Find useful TSB phone numbers
- And enjoy a high level of security.
Even if you’re not a TSB customer, you can use the app to find TSB branches and cash machines, or LINK ATMs in the UK.
You don’t need to register to use the app’s Mobile Banking services if you’re already a TSB personal Internet Banking customer. Simply log on with your usual details wherever you have signal. If you haven’t registered for Internet Banking yet, you can do so using the app.
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. And our online and mobile banking guarantee means we’ll refund your money in the unlikely event you experience fraud when using this app – as long as you’ve been careful, for example, by taking reasonable steps to keep your security information safe).
Some things you can do to help protect yourself when using this app:
• Treat mobile security as seriously as you treat computer security.
• Take care when entering personal information in public places.
• Find out what software your phone provider offers to protect you online.
• Switch off Bluetooth when you’re not using it
• Don’t accept or open any applications or MMS messages from unknown senders
• Use your mobile phone’s security lock or PIN
Mobile Banking is designed for use in the UK. We don’t charge you for using it but your mobile operator may charge for some services. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality.
Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Internet Banking customers only. Use of it is subject to our Internet Banking terms and conditions www.tsb.co.uk/legal.asp
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Google may get data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data that can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
This app and Mobile Banking are operated by TSB Bank plc (registered in Scotland (No.SC95237), Registered office: Henry Duncan House, 120 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 191240. We subscribe to the Lending Code; copies of the Code can be obtained from www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk. Licensed and regulated by the Office of Fair Trading under licence number 0198797 for Personal Loans, Credit Cards and Overdrafts.
TSB Bank plc is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service.
With the TSB Mobile Banking app, it’s even easier to manage your money on the move. We listen to your feedback to constantly improve Mobile Banking.
Updates in this version
• Pay a credit card bill from your mobile device
• Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements