The new app won’t work on rooted devices, as rooting them changes some fundamental security settings.
Use the TSB Mobile Banking app to:
• Find our branches and cash machines or LINK ATMs in the UK
• View your balances and transactions
• Check up on your credit card and pay a credit card bill
• Make transfers between your TSB personal current and savings accounts
• Set up and make payments
• Change some of your personal details
• Find useful TSB phone numbers
- All whilst enjoying a high level of security.
What you’ll need to register:
- Android device running at least Android 2.3
- Data access on your device (either Wi-Fi or cellular)
- A TSB personal account and an Internet Banking username, password and memorable information
- A current phone number that you’ve registered with us. We contact you on this number for security purposes when you register your device. If you don’t have a registered phone number, we can send you a letter to complete the process. You can still use Mobile Banking on your mobile browser while you wait for it to arrive.
Keeping you safe online:
We use online security measures to:
• protect your money
• your personal information; and
• your privacy.
We guarantee to refund your money in the unlikely event you experience Internet Banking fraud – as long as you’ve been careful. So take reasonable steps to keep your security information safe. We’ll protect you with safeguards that meet industry standards. Find our full Fraud Guarantee and security guidelines at www.tsb.co.uk/help/mobile-banking/
We don't charge you for Mobile Banking but check if your mobile operator charges for some services. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Mobile Banking is available to our personal Internet Banking customers. Terms and conditions apply.
We collect non-personally identifiable location data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes, to help us fix bugs, and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme, Google and/or Apple may access data about your location (such as GPS signals from your mobile device) which can be used to approximate your location .
TSB Bank plc. Registered office: Henry Duncan House, 120 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 4LH. Registered in Scotland, no. SC95237.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 191240.
TSB Bank plc is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The latest TSB app is faster, easier to use, and very secure with these new features.
Pay a Contact
Send and receive payments using just a mobile number. We show you how to set up Pay a Contact once you’ve registered.
Log in to Mobile Banking with just 3 characters from your memorable information. You can register for Express Login when you first use this new app – it only takes a few minutes and needs to be done once per device.